After a serious injury, most people want the freedom to focus on their healing and their loved ones, rather than dealing with insurance adjusters. At Gevorkyan Law Firm, we will take on every aspect of your legal case so you can focus on your healing.
Led by a powerful trial attorney, Jasmine Gevorkyan, our team provides professional, attentive and compassionate service to people who have been hurt because of negligence or misconduct. Our personal injury practice areas include:
- Motor vehicle accidents – We help people navigate the challenges of recovery after serious auto accidents, including medical treatment, property damage and communication with the insurance company.
- Wrongful death – The loss of a loved one is staggering, particularly when caused by avoidable negligence. We will honor your loss, while protecting your rights and helping you reach compensation to move forward.
- Premises liability – Property owners have a duty to maintain safe premises. If they fail to do so, people who have been injured by dangerous conditions at a private or public property can pursue compensation for their losses.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents – Cyclists and pedestrians who have been injured by a negligent motorist, truck driver or another party, deserve experienced, compassionate representation.
- Dog bites and other animal attacks – These incidents can result in serious harm, and it is important to work with an attorney who will zealously advocate for your best interests.
Unparalleled Experience, Proven Results!
Attorney Jasmine Gevorkyan has over 14 years of experience handling serious personal injury cases, both in her former role as an insurance defense attorney and now as an advocate for accident survivors and their families. She has secured millions of dollars on behalf of injured individuals and their families.
Start Your Case Today. Call for a Free Consultation.
When you work with Gevorkyan Law Firm, you pay no fees until we have obtained a recovery in your personal injury case. There is no cost to work with an experienced trial attorney to pursue the compensation you deserve. To learn more about the personal injury process and to discuss your options with a lawyer, please contact us online or call 818-905-0200.