Experienced Guidance After a Car Accident
A vehicle accident can change everything in a split second. Gevorkyan Law Firm is proud to help people throughout California and beyond put their lives back together after serious vehicle accidents.
Our team has a strong record of results advocating for survivors affected by all types of collisions, including those involving:
- Passenger vehicles
- Commercial vehicles, including tractor trailers, box trucks, vans and delivery trucks
- Public transportation vehicles, including buses, trains and taxis
- Rideshare vehicles contracted by Uber, Lyft or another service
- Bicycles and pedestrians
Questions after a crash? Visit our Accident & Insurance FAQ for answers to common questions about recovering after a car accident.
Maximizing Your Compensation
A car crash can have long-lasting physical and financial repercussions. Your injuries may require ongoing care for months, years or even a lifetime, but you typically only have one chance to negotiate or litigate compensation. It is important that your attorney have the experience to fully identify the extent of your injuries, the ongoing costs of care and the sources of compensation available.
Depending on the details of your accident, you may be able to pursue compensation for damages such as:
- Present and future medical expenses, including any surgery, medications, rehabilitation or other care needed
- Lost wages for time missed from work because of the accident
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Costs of rental cars or car repairs
- Pain, suffering and emotional distress
Many personal injury law firms will handle an injury claim but not the corresponding property damage/total loss claim. We believe our clients deserve exceptional service at every step of their car accident recovery, so we handle these issues as a courtesy. If you need help securing a medical provider, car rental, or vehicle repairs, our attorney, staff and network of professionals are here.